Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Random Thoughts, Detailed Knowledge, and Express Opinions

This is going to be the place that I vent mostly. It will not always take the form of rants and raves though. It will be a release and the only thing that I can hope for is that it will be for the benefit of everyone. My opinions are strong but my knowledge is stronger. You can be offended or you can be educated by all of this if, and only if, you take the proper time to let all this settle in.

Here there will be a variety of things that I will attempt to cure my insomnia with. I do not need to elaborate here but you will see specific product reviews as well as book reviews. The subjects of which you will vind out. They will be dominated mostly by one category but there will be others mixed in. There will not be a great deal about my life and problems addressed specifically here. This is not one of those blogs. There will be some fiction mixed in as well so prepare to be entertained by my creativity as well as some subversive political feelings that you may have to read between the lines to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment